Mechanical concept, design, and build for product test configurations; axle, transmission, trans-axle, engine, PTO, and EV/EV battery systems.
• 3D Design and FEA
• Modeling validation using SolidWorks, MSC or ADAMS.
• NVH design validation & stress/strain validation to insure robust machine designs.
Controls concept, design, and complete panel build along with test pod (test computer/UPS/hardware/CAN BUS).
• Test Software Design & Support (NI LabVIEW, NI TestStand, DISCOM, BauerControls, WMA, AB Plato, other)
• PLC (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron)
• Drives/Motors (Rockwell, Rexroth, Siemens, Yaskawa, Unico, KEB, ABB)
• Serial/Digital Controllers (VECTOR CANape, other)
• Time/Frequency/Order Domain Analysis (NICK, Torque to Turn, Backlash, other)
• Angular Based Analysis (Dynamic torque/Angular Acceleration)
• Leak Test/Mass Spec
• Vision Systems (Area Scan-Line Scan)
• Integrated Robotic Systems Supporting EOLT / Final Test
In the past decade, innovations in fuel cell technology, autonomous driving, and rapid charging have transformed the electric vehicle market. To maintain the rapid pace of development, EV manufacturers depend on the high-level testing we provide.
The transmission transfers energy from the engine through the powertrain, meaning their performance has a direct impact on engine efficiency. From manual to automatic, multi-speed to dual clutch, we can test your transmission systems to ensure peak performance.
Despite recent investments in EV technology, the combustion engine remains the most common choice for automotive applications. Yet advances in design and engineering make it far from traditional. Let us help you achieve the next big step forward.
Advances in medical technology have revolutionized modern medicine, offering new procedures, treatments, and medical devices to hospitals and patients. Our advanced testing systems help these products reach the market quickly and safely.
Aerospace / Military
Aerospace and military technologies represent a class of high-tech products that must operate under conditions far beyond everyday applications. Our test systems ensure that they measure up.
Get To Know Eagle Technologies
Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!