Scavenger Hunt: Lumberjack
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Want a chance to win a $25.00 gift certificate to our gift shop? Now’s your chance! All month long, visitors to the Courthouse Square can participate in our garden-themed scavenger hunt. A donation of $1.00 per sheet will get you started when you stop by the front desk to start the hunt.
Think you found them all? Simply return the worksheet to any staff member or the front desk. Not only will you be entered into the certificate drawing, but you’ll receive a 10% off coupon for the gift shop that you can use right away!
*THE FINE PRINT*
- Winners will be drawn and notified within five days of the hunt’s closing date.
- This event is family friendly and perfect for all ages, although hunters under 6 years old may need an adult’s help.
- There is no limit to how many times you may enter each hunt, but you are only eligible to win once in a calendar year
- Winners are chosen at random using a computerized generator
- Incomplete worksheets, including those with no names or contact information, will be discarded and are not eligible for the drawing.
- Incomplete worksheets are still eligible for the 10% coupon.
Admission: $1.00 donation