Development NVH Tester
Eagle designed this tester for
- Transfer case shift characterization and validation.
- Characterization of transfer case coil resistance.
- Dynamic NVH analysis of the product utilizing order tracking.
- Functional validation of assembly.
- High Gage R&R (Repeatability and Reproducibility) and Correlation.
- Coupling of servo motors to the product in a restricted space)
- Flexibility to test different models with different physical dimension
- Minimizing vibrations on the machine
- Protection of the part and servo motors
- Fulfill safety requirements
- Compact footprint and modular design
- Custom mechanical design that allows moving the servo motors to adapt to the product dimensions
- 0-200 mm Lateral and Vertical adjustment on output
- Interchangeable fixtures designed for each model
- Belt-driven axis to allow coupling of servo motor in a restricted space
- Integration of 3rd party order tracking analysis
- Precision balanced driveline (G 2.5)
- High repeatability and correlation
- Low first order dynamic energy
- Efficient cycle time
- Low factory noise
- 200 Nm applied torque (base speed)
- 5000 RPM Maximum input speed
- Dynamic Torque transducers
- Speed and torque modes
- NVH Squash Ball mounted accelerometers
- NIST Calibration and Traceability
Hardware & Controls
- Climate controlled 3-door 480 VAC Panel
- Single door test equipment panel
- Siemens Drives and controls
- Large touchscreen PC for machine control and test configuration
- MES integration
- Custom part interface circuit