Directions for outside uploads to Eagle FTP site
- Using Internet Explorer browse to http://www.eagletechnologies.com/customer-login
- Enter username and password
- Click Submit
- On the next page click “Access FTP Now”
- Select folder/subfolders you want to upload to
- When in the folder to be uploaded to press Alt, in toolbar click View, then click Open FTP Site in File Explorer
- In pop-up window, enter same username and password as before
- Windows Explorer will open to folder location. You can now drag and drop files to the FTP location.
If access does not work for user, copy and paste this in an email to them.
- Confirm with your IT that FTP is not being blocked by a company policy.
- Try alternative browser (i.e. Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- Ask a coworker to try accessing the FTP, maybe it’s your personal sesttings.
- Clear cache in browser.
- Download Filezilla and connect using this FTP client for ease of moving files. Host is ftp://web.eagletechnologies.com