Your automation systems provider should be as agile and innovative as the automation systems you purchase. EAGLE Technologies Group has supplied its customers with equipment and services that embody quality and long term commitment.
We provide just the right level of factory automation to fit your needs. Our expertise in assembly, test, vision, robotics and material handling systems, along with our dedication to continuous improvement processes allow us to provide the best automation solution.
The demands placed on automation systems are greater than ever before. They must be flexible, cost effective, robust, and include cutting-edge technology with productivity and quality as givens; shorter lead times are the rule.
Providing customers with outstanding quality for equipment and service requires a new way of doing business. Our goal is to set the standard for how factory assembly should be made. From concepting to quoting, from the first part engineered to the last piece run off, EAGLE will make sure each step meets your requirements.
Our approach to resolving your automation requirements begins by listening to your needs. We understand that your role, as a partner with product knowledge and expertise, is to provide us with parameters within which the system will operate. By combining your product knowledge and expertise, along with our automation knowledge and expertise, we will deliver your system quickly and at a lower cost. Our advantage comes from knowing how to combine standard components, tools and work cells, the latest innovations and proven technologies in the optimum configuration.
Eagle Technologies is uniquely suited to be your turnkey systems integrator for a variety of reasons:
- State of the art facilities in Bridgman and Saint Joseph Michigan (totaling 250,000 sq.ft.): We built our 100,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Bridgman for this business. With three extra wide bays with 23′ clear under overhead cranes we can fit your machine and handle it with care. In house machining, welding, sheet metal, and painting give us complete control from start of build to run-off. Our 155,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Saint Joseph has wide open space perfect for large conveyor and material handling projects.
- Convenient and Economical location: Located in southwest Michigan, we are a short drive from Chicago and Detroit easily accessible to domestic and international shipments. We are proud to be located in an area rich with experience in tool and mold making, with a low cost of living reflected in our prices.
- Diversity is Safety: In an era when economic hardships vary by industry, it is important to be protected from the harsh swings. Eagle Technologies is one fourth of a group that covers a wide range of economic segments. From Custom Automation to Cold Storage and Logistics, we have the diversity to grow in any economic climate.
- Financial Strength: That same diversity gives us more buying power and strong financial backing.
- Experience: Our company roots go back to 1953 when we started in the tool & die industry. We have always embraced a strong apprenticeship program to grow our talent from within and have extensive experience in the special machine business.
- Innovation: From Contact Lenses, to transmission test stands, or Apple pies to Hybrid batteries and Motors, we find innovative new ways to approach every job. Our goal is to improve your process and reduce your risk, every day.
Eagle Technologies has the small company feel and the large company strength to succeed when others cannot. Sit down with us to find out how we can help you.